-
January 4th, 2004, 10:55 PM
#21
Inactive Member
Uhhhh... don't have any resolutions.
-
January 5th, 2004, 02:50 PM
#22
Inactive Member
A. Pepsi is watered down coke.
B. Diet/light versions of drinks have dangerous chemicals that the body is not used to. At least sugar is natural.
C. The above drinks are horrible except Coke.
D. Eat curry.
As for my new year's resolution, i'm gonna try and gain weight. Just a stone or two. I'm really light at the mo.
-
January 5th, 2004, 08:01 PM
#23
Inactive Member
A. Opinion, Pepsi>>>>>>>>>Coke IMO
B. Nowadays, everything's dangerous
C. See A
D. IMO, Curry=meh.
-
January 5th, 2004, 08:52 PM
#24
HB Forum Owner
A. Coke > Pepsi IMO; but Pepsi is not watered down Coke, Pepsi is a Coke rip-off with more sugar
B. OCB: Interesting point. Xellos: Interesting point. [img]smile.gif[/img]
C. Diet drinks taste like some industrial byproduct.
D. Never tried it.
IRT OCB: The best way to gain weight is to eat shit. But there are people who just can't gain or lose weight. I am an example of these. I've been like this (normal build, more thin than fat) for years, no matter how much I eat.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks